Spring registration is open through March 25, 2019
Spring season begins April 27th and go through June 1.
Family Friendly Soccer (FFS) was created to let children have the opportunity to participate in soccer training while still accommodating busy family schedules.
• Please Note: FFS will be played at Bombing Range Sports Complex, 3200 Bombing Range Rd, West Richland
• FFS seasons are 6 weeks long in both spring only.
• Each Saturday session is divided between skill development (first half) & and a scrimmage/game (second half).
• All teams and ages meet from 9:30-11:00 am each week.
• We have teams for children ages 4 through 6th grade.
Parents are required to volunteer with FFS during the season. Please refer to the volunteer link at the end of registration and sign up. As always, we are in need of coaches so please consider that as a volunteer option.
• FFS is NOT a drop off league. Parents need to stay at the Sports Complex for the duration of soccer.
Each player will need:
• soccer ball (size 3 for 4-7 year-olds; size 4 for 8-11 year-olds; size 5 for 12-up)
• shin guards
• soccer socks
• water bottle
• good shoes (cleats are optional but VERY nice and safer on the wet grass, especially for older players)
FFS will be played at Bombing Range Sports Complex, 3200 Bombing Range Rd, West Richland
All teams and ages meet from 9:30-11:00 a.m. each week.