Registration Dates: July 11 - Aug. 8, 2016
Fall Season Dates: Sept. 10 - Nov. 5, 2016 with no soccer on Oct. 1st
Family Friendly Soccer (FFS) was created to let children have the opportunity to participate in soccer training while still accommodating busy family schedules.
• Please Note: FFS will be played at Bombing Range Sports Complex, 3200 Bombing Range Rd, West Richland
• FFS seasons are 8 weeks long in both spring and fall.
• Each Saturday session is divided between skill development (first half) & and a scrimmage/game (second half).
• All teams and ages meet from 9:30-11:00 am each week.
• We have teams for children ages 4 and older.
Parents are required to assist the coaches one time/season for every child that plays with FFS. If you would like to coach or serve on the FFS Board, please indicate during the registration process.
(NOTE: Coaches and FFS board members are exempt from parent-helper assignments.)
• FFS is NOT a drop off league. Parents need to stay at the Sports Complex for the duration of soccer.
Each player will need:
• soccer ball (size 3 for 4-7 year-olds; size 4 for 8-11 year-olds; size 5 for 12-up)
• shin guards
• soccer socks
• water bottle
• good shoes (cleats are optional but VERY nice and safer on the wet grass, especially for older players)
FFS will be played at Bombing Range Sports Complex, 3200 Bombing Range Rd, West Richland
All teams and ages meet from 9:30-11:00 a.m. each week.